Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Opportunity of a Lifetime

I had the opportunity this past weekend to be on the sidelines at Lambeau Field before the Packers and Houston Texans game. It was an amazing experience that I will always remember. I've been to Lambeau many times before, but never like this. It capped a fantastic weekend where I met a lot of great people, including the majority of the Houston Texans coaching staff on Saturday night. I included a couple of my 140 pictures below or you can click on the link below them to see my entire photo gallery.




2 comments:

Scottage Cheese said...

When I first saw this post, I didn't want to comment. As with most readers of your blog, we are all beyond jealous. Damn it.

Kosi said...

I've been to Lambeau many times, but never seen it from this perspective. It was pretty amazing