Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Useless Waste of My Time

While watching the Bucks and the Bulls tonight, I thought how much I disliked Drew Gooden. Not as a player, not as a person, not really for any reason in particular, but I just can't stand him. This got me thinking about other players in the league who I just can't stand for reasons that are either stupid or may not even exist. So, with that, I decided to put together my list of Players I Can't Stand for No Particular Reason, or reasons that are too ridiculous to even mention.

Chris Anderson, PF, Hornets
Renaldo Balkman, SF, Knicks
Bruce Bowen, SF, Spurs
Brian Cardinal, PF, Grizzlies
Ricky Davis, SF, Clippers
Walter Hermann, PF, Pistons
Stephen Jackson, SG, Warriors
Tyronn Lue, PG, Bucks
Drew Gooden, PF, Bulls
Andres Nocioni, SF, Bulls
Eduardo Najera, SF, Mavericks
Fabricio Oberto, PF, Spurs
Tayshaun Prince, SF, Pistons
Wally Szczerbiak, SF, Cavaliers
Jamaal Tinsley, PG, Pacers
Hedo Turkoglu, SF, Magic
Antoine Walker, PF, Grizzlies

Anyone I should add to the list?

6 comments:

Scottage Cheese said...

Stephon Marbury
Dan Gadzuric (sp?)
Damon Jones (inactive)
Lebron James
Ron Artest
Michael Beasely (does he wear eyeliner)
Rip Hamilton
The entire NBA...

K said...

Manu Ginobli
The rest of the Spurs

Did you see where the Bucks were ranked the lowest valued team in the NBA, even behind the Charlotte Bobcats?

Scottage Cheese said...

It's funny. When I lived in Milwaukee, we would always go to a George Webbs on Oakland Ave (by Milwaukee campus). Sometimes we would catch Herb Kohl there reading a paper and drinking what appeared to be coffee. He looked like a homeless man. Polyester sky blue suit was his dress of choice, with an unformed ball cap covering his stringy grey side-hair.
The man is quite wealthy, but doesn't show it. That's why this story doesn't suprise me. Who cares if the team is losing him money up the wa-zoo. All he has is himself and (rumor has it) a boy toy, plus a large mansion. The Bucks are sort of a hobby to him. That's why I got so pissed off when he opted not to sell it to Jordan. The Bucks won't make it anywhere, any time soon. The new GM and Skiles certainly have their hands full, better-yet, tied behind their backs by an old man who doesn't dish out the coinage that's needed.

Kosi said...

I would have put Dan Gadzuric on the list, but I was watching that game against the Bulls where he put up 11 points and 14 rebounds in 21 minutes. It was pretty impressive.

Ginobli is awful as well. Can't really stand that guy, but to me he's overshadowed by Oberto on the Spurs. Jacque Vaughn from the Spurs whould be another one. I don't like him because he's so bad it's painful to watch.

Scottage Cheese said...

He was a stud at Kansas though...hot damn!

Scottage Cheese said...

Dude...I hope this doesn't turn out to be like the first Kosiblog! Get us all hot and ready, and then skip out?!?!? C'mon MJ, you're better than that.